Post Kits For Elementor
- Doc version: 1.0
- Created: 10 December 2019
- Last update: 15 December 2019
Post Kits For Elementor is an Elementor add-on to display your WordPress posts with multiple ways and in different styles.
With Post Kits For Elementor, you can easily create unique news, blog or magazine website using Elementor. There is a simple drag and drop feature to insert this plugin’s widget to any page you were editing with Elementor page builder.
Have you been looking for the perfect addons for Elementor that can help you make a creative looking website? Well, you don’t have to look too far, this is the last plugin you need.
We have a dedicated support center for all of your support needs. It includes our Documentation and Ticket system for any questions you have. We usually get back to you within 12-24 hours.
Make your content more appealing, engaging and usable. Get Post Kits For Elementor today and be setup in minutes!
- 18 post module layouts, 6 post grid layouts and continuously added day by day...
- 8 widget header layouts.
- Slider mode available for all widgets.
- Time reading, Social network sharing.
- Highly Customizable: 120+ customization options. No Coding Skills Required.
- Fully responsive design. Touch, retina and accessibility ready.
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility.
- Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites.
- Well organized, commented & clean code. Use modern technologies.
- Great Documentation.
- Free Lifetime Updates
2. Getting started
2.1. System Requirements
This plugin can work all almost servers, but we recommends following server settings:
- PHP : Version 5.4 or greater.
- MySQL: Version 5.6 or greater.
- WordPress: 4.x or higher.
Recommended PHP configuration limits
- upload_max_filesize = 32M
- post_max_size = 32M
- max_execution_time = 300
- max_input_time = 300
- memory_limit = 256M
2.2. Elementor Page Builder Requirements
For Post Kits For Elementor plugin you should install the last version of Elementor page builder. Elementor minimum version is 1.7.0
You can download this plugin from WordPress plugin site: CLICK HERE
3.2. Install Plugin
Note: This plugin works with Elementor. Make sure you have Elementor installed.
Install plugin via WordPress
Use WordPress' Add New Plugin feature, searching "Post Kits for Elementor" and:
1. Click to Install button.
2. Wait few seconds and Click to Active button.
Install plugin by upload plugin file
- Go to Plugins
- Click Add New button
- Click to Upload Plugin
- Click to Browse and choose zip file on your device, then click to Install Now button
- After installing the plugin, kindly Active
Install plugin via FTP
A further option to install the plugin would be to upload it via FTP manager. It really doesn't matter which of the two ways you choose, Use this way when you get problems when installing via WordPress dashboard.
- Login to your FTP account and navigate to your WordPress Installation directory.
- Navigate to the folder /wp-content/plugins
- Unzip theme archive zip on your device.
- Upload the "post-kits-for-elementor" folder (not the .zip-file)
- Now log into your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Now you will see the plugin in the listing, Activate it
4. Using & Customize Options
For ease of use, we divide Post Kits For Elementor into the following 2 categories:
- EPK Post Grid: 6 widgets
- EPK Post Modules: 18 widgets
4.1. Tab Query
In this tab, you can set what you get to display on the module such as category, author, tags...
Post type: Post or Page, or custom post type.
Max posts: Set number of maximum post for content module block.
Post number: Set number will display on module block
Post Offset: Set number of post offset (start of content) of module block.
Include Post ID: Include post id that you want to show for content module block. It can be done firstly by searching post id by inputting title, then clicking the search result, and finally you will have your post id. You can also directly insert your post id, and click enter to add it on the list.
Exclude Post ID: Exclude post id that you don’t want to show for content module block. It can be done firstly by searching post id by inputting title, then clicking the search result, and finally you will have your post id. You can also directly insert your post id, and click enter to add it on the list.
Include Category: Include which post category that you want to show for content module block.
Exclude Category: Exclude which post category that you don’t want to show for content module block.
Include Tags: Include which post tags that you want to show for content module block.
Exclude Tags: Exclude which post tags that you don’t want to show for content module block.
Post Author: Choose which post author that you want to show for content module block.
Sort By: Choose sorting method for the content of module block: Latest Post, Oldest Post, Alphabet, ID, Random Post, Random Post(7 days), Random Post(30 days), Most Comment
Order by: ASC or DESC
Custom Class: add your custom class
4.2. Tab Layout
- Item spacing:space between the items
- Items height:max height of items
- Image Border Radius:defines the radius of the image corners
- Date Format:we have 3 options for date format: WP Default (from your dashboard) | Relative | Custom
4.3. Tab Options
There are many options to customize your widgets.
Widget header options:
We have 8 header layouts:
In this section You can easy custom the header font family, font size, color, icon, margin...
4.3.2. Post title
Post title options:
Easy to change the post title font family, font size, color...for PC, Table or Mobile.
4.3.3. Post Excerpt
Post Excerpt options:
- Text Setting: Font size, font family...
- Text Color: Post excerpt text color.
- Excerpt Length: The number of excerpt words.
- Category Layout: Default or Cornered
- Text Setting: Font size, font family...
- Custom Color: Set the background and text color.
- You also set difference color for each category from dashboard.
Many options for post meta: You can show or hide the author, post date, time reading, comments....Easy to change the text and icons.
4.3.6. Read more button
Read more button options:
You can change the color, background, border, text...for Read more button.
4.3.7. Post Format & Post Share
You can easy to show or hide and change the color for post format icons, post share icons...
4-4. Tab Slider
Slider is a available for ALL widgets. You can easy set the slide items number, slider speed, show or hide the navigation and pagination.
5. Update plugin
- Backup your website and plugin folders completely to make sure you have a restore point in case of any complications.
Update using WordPress dashboard
You simply log in to the dashboard, remove the current version and install the latest version.
- Go to Plugins -> Installed plugins
- Deactive the Post Kits For Elementor plugin
- Delete Post Kits For Elementor plugin
- Install and Active new version.
Update using FTP
- Go to PLUGIN PAGE to download the latest version of the plugin to your device.
- Connect to your hosting via FTP software
- Upload the plugin folder you unzipped to wp-content/plugins
- You should be asked to confirm overwriting of this folder and its contents. Confirm the overwrite.
- It will take between 2 to 5 minutes to replace all files.
Thank you so much for using this plugin. If you have more questions relating to this plugin, kindly visit our support center:
- AliThemes Team -